Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lineup change deadline extended

The hopes and dreams of all A's fans . . . until he gets traded.

I just noticed that I am the only one who has either a Seattle or Oakland player on his TGBL roster, and thus, I'm the only one with any interest in the games in Japan.
So, as a kind and benevolent Tadministator, I have decided to extend the deadline for changing your lineup for the first week.
Any lineup changes are due by 5 p.m. PST, Tuesday, April 3. No adds or drops will be accepted.
After the first week, any changes (adds, drops or lineup changes) will be due by 5 p.m. PST, Monday, April 9, and by 5 p.m. Monday every week thereafter.
If more than one owner claims a player, claiming rights will be granted in reverse standings order (last place gets first shot). If the owners are tied, then the original draft order (Henk 1st, etc.) will be used as a tie-breaker. If the tie-breaker is used, the winner will then be moved to the bottom of the tie-breaker priority list. The waiver list will be posted along with the standings on the blog every Monday night.
Additionally, in the spirit of fair play and full disclosure (or just plain stupidity), I am making the first move of the TGBL season by inserting Yoenis Cespedes into my lineup prior to the games in Japan. (Quit laughing. I said, quit laughing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment